Koh Phangan is located in the Southern Gulf of Thailand. It’s part of the Samui archipelego and is a short boat ride from the popular island of Koh Samui. It’s also close to Koh Tao, which offers some of the finest dive sites in Asia.
Read more about Getting to Koh Phangan
The island has many beautiful beaches – Baan Siam is located at the centre of the island’s road networks, making it a great base to explore them all from.
Phangan is best known for it’s Full Moon Parties but away from the bustle of the night-life in Haad Rin, you’ll find the rest of the island to be quiet and peaceful with a low-key night-life. Dine out on fresh seafood at the beach or visit Thong Sala’s markets for some authentic local food.
Apart from the beaches, there are a wide range of activities to keep you busy on Koh Phangan. They include:
- Muay Thai (thai boxing) training
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Thai massage – get a massage or take a course to learn how
- Yoga classes and courses (basic courses through to teacher-training )
- Boat trips
- Watersports & Adventure Sports
- Jewellery-making workshops
- Thai Cooking Courses
- Waterfalls & National Parks
Useful Websites About Koh Phangan